Brinsley Holy Ghost Ukrainian Orthodox Church

Northwest of Two Hills, intersection of TWP Road 570 and Range Road 130

Two Hills County (SW-6-57-12-W4)

The first Ukrainian settlers came to this area in the early 1900s. This church was built in 1924.

The site contains both the church and a cemetery. Oriented on the east-west axis, the Church is designed as a tripartite structure covered by a central dome. The Church also has two smaller domes over the narthex and sanctuary.

A bell tower is located besides the Church.